11 September 2010

Liberty of London Fabric Bead Necklace Kits for Fall

Layer it on!
I have two new Liberty of London necklaces and fabric bead kits for sale at Whimrose Projects and also in Whimrose Etsy Shop.

This is the purple and blue range with purple grosgrain ribbon.
...and this is the plum and green range with Army green satin ribbonalso available in DIY kits!
...and I have relocated Whimrose Wedding Boutique invitations to both shops.
I am not sure if that makes sense to combine the two but because I am so busy right now it makes sense for me. I plan on opening a new Etsy shop for invitations, cards and stationary but in the meantime since changing my whimrose url I needed to put them somewhere quick.


1 comment:

Silvia C said...

Hi darling, it's nice to meet you. I somehow stumbled on your blog and I'm glad I did. I checked out your other blog. Do you create those pages/designs? If so, I would love to post about you on my blog. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog http://casabelladecor.blogspot.com Thanks so much.