17 January 2009

Belated Christmas Gift for the Girl That Has Everything



I must confess that Christmas came and went in the twinkling of Santa's eye. As I mentioned in my last post, I worked at Neiman Marcus for the holidays AND continuing my Ebay business. I was wrapping gifts for customers until 5pm Christmas Eve...needless to say not a whole lot of holiday cheer left my house this year so on the 16th of January I was busy making a gift for my college roommate and long lost friend who is part of the higher echelon of a most famous retailer...I won't name names but the background of my photo should give you a hint

....so what do you give the girl that has diamonds at her fingertips...for me I have always chosen to "craft" my dear friend a gift!

J. Crew had these cute little bug pins in their holiday catalog that caught my eye and I just knew that I could improve on the design and add my own touch. This little pile of fabric and beads had been on my work table since November and finally came together yesterday and will be winging its way to the "Big Ap" next week....I hope I will be forgiven my tardiness!

No comments: