04 April 2009

Liberty Print Fabric Bead & Button Necklace




I am really pleased with my version of the Anthropology fabric, bead and button necklace!

This necklace was amazingly easy to make and requires very few skills, if you know how to braid and sew on a button you got it knocked. I was going to share instructions on how to make this necklace but then I had what Oprah would call "an aha moment"....I am going to sell DIY packets! I have been contemplating an etsy shop for over a year now. I just need to DO IT.

Most of the projects that I do are unique because of all the collected elements that I have to work with. It takes time to hunt down a collection and a certain eye to put together the pieces...and that is my specialty!

Until I get the etsy gig working I would be happy to take orders so send me an email and I will put together a kit with your color choices.

4 comments:

Julie said...

All of these necklaces are beautiful.

jglitter said...

Great idea!

Irna juliadi said...

it's beatiful...i heart with it..

Yvonne Randall said...

Amazing. The colours are wonderful.